Just a few instructional tips on photographing your pets. Included also is a infographic to go along with the 10 tips.
1. Patience is a big factor in getting that special photo you want.
2. Get down or have your pets so they and you are at eye level and not standing above them.
3. It is Important to focus on their eyes so they are sharp.
4. Only use a flash if your pets are comfortable with the light.
5. When outside do not get in direct sunlight unless you want action shots of your pets.
6. Have plenty of treats and water on hand if away from home.
7. Just like a child your pets will quickly get bored so limit the time by two hours.
8. Expect the unexpected as your pets may want to do something else so go with the flow.
9. For action shots set shutter speed to 1/1000 or if you have the setting change it to sports mode.
10. Do not get stressed as your pets will sense how you are feeling. Afterward thank your pets for being your model.
You are more than welcome to visit for more information on my Pet Photography services.
On Photo Captures by Jeffery, my photos range from artistic to wildlife that you can purchase as framed or unframed prints, with loads of variety in home decor - metal, canvas, acrylic, fotoflots, stand outs, or fine art prints, perfect for your home or office and for use as cherished unique gifts for any occasion.
The watermark in the lower right corner on images will not appear on the final print nor on final print showcase products.